At Southern Asphalt Engineering, we offer a wide range of services for expert asphalt paving in Miami and throughout South Florida.
Whether you have a privately owned driveway, commercial parking lot, or industrial or municipal roadway, we can help. Because we know that your time and money are valuable, we are committed to providing prompt service, quality workmanship and a beautiful result that lasts.
Cracked, Crumbling Surfaces
Paved surfaces that are cracked or crumbling can be an eyesore, and even dangerous. Whether you are looking for asphalt paving in Miami for your private residence or commercial space, you’d be surprised by how much of a difference that a newly paved surface can make. A new driveway is a great way to increase curb appeal and home value. In your commercial space, a newly paved parking lot or roadway can really enhance your company’s image.
Asphalt is Built Tough
Perfect for both large and small projects, asphalt continues to be one of the most durable and reliable weather-resistant surfaces available today. At Southern Asphalt, we use only the best asphalt materials to provide our customers with a variety of commercial paving and residential paving, from paving a new surface or striping an existing roadway, to sealcoating a rough surface and more.
Our services are extensive and cover a variety of asphalt related projects and maintenance, including the following services:
- Asphalt Milling and Resurfacing is commonly performed on municipal roads as it provides a great way to restore the asphalt wearing course.
- Asphalt Overlay is ideal for parking lots, jogging trails and bicycle paths, providing a new asphalt pavement wearing course over an existing asphalt surface.
- Asphalt Patching throughout parking lots and roadways can help to maintain and extend the life of an existing pavement surface.
- Asphalt Speed Bumps and Humps can help to provide speed control on roadways and in parking lots.
- Brick Pavers and clay pavers are a great way to add dimension, texture and color to walkways, driveways, parking lot surface areas and even pool decks.
- Concrete Curbing is a great way to define boundaries for walkways, entryways, parking lots, planters and restricted access areas.
- Concrete Sidewalks and Walkways as well as dumpster pads, can be created new or existing broken or old surfaces can be restored.
- Handicap A.D.A. Compliance may include accessibility striping, disabled ramps, curb ramps, signage and concrete walkway construction for commercial, industrial and residential properties.
- Parking Lot and Roadway Striping can be performed for new or existing parking lots, as well as reconfiguration of striping to adhere to municipal codes and regulations.
- Parking Lot Construction may involve the construction of a new parking lot or reconfiguration of an existing parking lot.
- Parking Lot Sealcoating is a great way to increase the aesthetic appeal of a parking lot while also protecting the asphalt surface.
- Road Signs and Accessories like stop signs, do not enter signs, yield signs and more can be installed for both industrial and residential use.
- Wheel Stop and Accessories including concrete and rubber wheel stops and commercial-grade truck stops, can be installed using a variety of methods.