Utility Companies Asphalt Services
Local residents and commercial spaces rely on utilities for safety, convenience, and amenities. Crucial aspects of utilities lie underneath pavement, including sewer and power lines. In order to minimize service disruption, it’s crucial to partner with an experienced asphalt contractor who can ensure that utility infrastructure is preserved and protected.
Whether for government or commercial projects, we have the expertise to ensure safe, reliable, and environmentally sound infrastructure. Our utility paving services include excavation, trenching, grading, sub-grading, drainage, filling, and many more.
We use all our own equipment and materials, and use recycled materials when possible. We have the capacity to complete each aspect of the project in-house, and all work is supervised from start to finish by our knowledgeable staff.
Florida Utility Regulations
Southern Asphalt Engineering is licensed in the State of Florida for underground utilities and excavation. Our pipe crews are skilled to install any commercial underground utility system and are comfortable using any pipe size or type. We work closely with local authorities and regulatory bodies to install the best materials available and to ensure the safety and longevity of any utility infrastructure we install.
Common Paving Services for Utilities
- New Asphalt Construction: Especially when a new residential or commercial development is built where utilities didn’t exist previously, our services are required to lay down brand new asphalt and concrete.
- Drainage Systems: Common types of storm drainage systems include sewer, water, underground fire mains and lift stations.
- Asphalt Repairs: Surge winds and flooding from hurricanes frequently cause damage to utility infrastructure, such as downed power lines and pipe damage. These disasters commonly also damage nearby asphalt, necessitating repair services such as patching and paving.
- Municipal and Private Utilities
- New Construction and Rehabilitation
- Industrial Pipelines
- Water and Sewer Systems
- Gas Pipelines
- Electrical Lines
- Drainage Systems and Pump Stations
Previous Utility Company Paving Projects:
- Florida Power & Light
- Florida City Gas
- Teco Gas
Partner with an Experienced Asphalt Provider
Southern Asphalt Engineering’s utility services are a top choice for South Florida service providers. Southern Asphalt Engineering utilizes state-of-the-art equipment in order to pave around utilities with precision and accuracy. We have been providing asphalt services for utility companies in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County for over two decades. We work with local regulatory bodies in order to install pavement in compliance with state and municipal requirements. From parking lot construction to municipal sewer line setup, our skilled contractors work with service providers to ensure that utility infrastructure is installed safely.